A driver in the state of Michigan who has had their driving privileges revoked is required to submit to a Driver’s License Appeal process before their license may be reinstated — a process which is often complicated and labor intensive.
GRCS helps our clients regain their driver's license by providing the assistance necessary to ensure all rehabilitation verification is obtained and the submission of a fully completed application is performed.
Prior to scheduling please obtain the following documentation:
1. Completed SOS-257 application form (thorough & accurate)
2. Current State of Michigan driving record
3. Any and all previous denial / hearing letters
4. 3-6 notarized letters testifying to your abstinence from all illicit drugs & alcohol
5. Any and all counseling/education verifications (discharge summaries, completion reports, certificates, etc.)
6. Current / Annual Breath Alcohol Ignition Interlock Device (BAIID) report
Initial Consultation and Report (1st attempt): $325
Previous Denial (2nd attempt): $425
Previous Denials (3rd attempt or more): $525
GRCS accepts payment in the form of cash, credit card, money order or cashier's check.